Anna is the Clinical Director & Lead Physiotherapist at Animated Physiotherapy. She graduated with a degree in Physiotherapy from Brunel University in 2009, and has gained experience in the following physiotherapy roles:
- Junior Physiotherapist completing Core rotations in the NHS
- Senior MSK Paediatric Physiotherapist in the NHS
- Senior Outpatients / Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist in the NHS, and private sector in both the UK and Australia
- Aged care physiotherapist in Australia (also providing manual handing training for care home staff)
- Certified APPI Pilates Matword Instructor (with additional training in pre & post natal, paediatric, runner specific, and cyclist specific pilates)
- Sports physiotherapist (for Thurrock Swimming Club, East Essex Triathlon Club, and the Falkland Islands Football Team)
- Occupational health physiotherapist for Unilever
She currently takes numerous Pilates classes at our premises, The Barn, in Billericay. She also has private Pilates, physiotherapy and MummyMOT sessions available which can be booked at our Billericay premises.
She is a keen swimmer and triathlete, competing for the GB Age Group Triathlon team in the European Championships in Glasgow, August 2018, completing Ironman Zurich in 2019, and swimming for the GB Master’s team at international level in Kazan, Russia, August 2015. She also loves skiing and travelling. She has been injured herself so understands how frustrating and debilitating this can be. She is passionate about sport & exercise, and so understands the importance of timely and effective rehabilitation for a quick return to sport.
Hannah is a senior physiotherapist with a wealth of experience in both musculoskeletal conditions and women’s health. Pilates classes and MummyMOT appointments are available to book with Hannah at our Billericay premises.
Jane is passionate in helping to make the world a better place, especially our inner worlds. She is a Holistic Therapist , Somatics & Yoga Teacher, with over 20 years in the Wellbeing Industry, and all-round lover of everything Health, Healing & Wellbeing. Her style of Yoga is the slower, relaxing, super sleepy stuff. Very mediative practices, helping to expand awareness and connection in a very nurturing way. Teaching the importance of slowing down, learning to not push so hard, prioritise self-care and to breathe a little deeper. It’s been her own personal journey of self-love and care, and she feels it’s so needed and vital in this highly stimulated, fast paced world we live in. You can find out more about the yoga sessions Jane offers at Animated Physio here.
Rachel is a qualified physiotherapist who currently provides remote admin support for Animated Physiotherapy. Rachel graduated from her degree in physiotherapy at Brunel University in 2009, alongside Anna. She has and has since spent her time gaining experience in the following roles:
- Junior physiotherapist completing her core rotations in the NHS
- Aged care physiotherapist in Australia
- Senior physiotherapist in the acute hospital setting, musculoskeletal outpatients and hydrotherapy
- Acute sports injury physiotherapist, providing physiotherapy to a local rugby team both pitch side and in clinics
- Acute rehabilitation and neurology working at Imperial Healthcare London as a Senior Physiotherapist
- She currently works as a Senior Physiotherapist providing community neuro rehabilitation for her local NHS trust
She loves to keep fit and active and understand the importance of incorporating exercise in to our daily lives. Her sporting passions are skiing, running and yoga. She loves to travel and explore new places – she spent 5 years in Australia exploring every inch she could!